COVID GUIDELINES + POLICIES
Our team at Her Connection Hub is closely monitoring state guidelines for COVID-19.
We do not require proof of vaccination for Membership at Her Connection Hub.
Her Connection Hub is not accessible to the public. Included in our Membership contract, is the acknowledgement of the risks of exposure to COVID-19.
While working at Her Connection Hub, we do not require our fully vaccinated Members to wear a mask. We request that unvaccinated Members wear a mask. Disposable masks are provided for Members that would like to wear one.
We take the safety of our Members seriously, and have put in place the following measures that align with state guidelines.
- Co-working desks are sanitized after each use
- Conference room tables are sanitized after each use
- Frequently used shared places like the kitchen and bathrooms are sanitized daily
- Our cleaning solution is non-toxic and kills 99.9% of germs, and is on the EPA’s list of approved disinfectants used against SARS-CoV-2
- Maximizing fresh air and air filtration settings on our HVAC system
- When coworking in Her Connection Hub, each member uses their own 6-foot desk
- Our 6,000 sqft space has ample space for distancing
COVID Policy for Her Connection Hub/ She Leads Me Events:
Private Events at Her Connection Hub:
Per the Washington State Department of Health website, small indoor private gatherings are not required to wear a mask where physical distancing is possible.
We are requesting that unvaccinated attendees wear a mask while attending our events. Disposable masks are provided for any attendee that would like to wear one but doesn’t have one.
Public Events at Her Connection Hub
We require masks to be worn at all times regardless of vaccination status. We have disposable masks available for those who do not have one.
We urge all attendees of private and public events to stay home if feeling sick.